Huwebes, Enero 23, 2014

Another grading has gone by, and this time I'm oblivious of it. It's feels as though I've never even entered the class for the whole grading period.                          
The topics must have been as interesting as ever. But no matter how much I want to miss none of the discussions, I cannot excuse myself from other obligations. I am currently the Editor in chief of The Dove so I had to help finish our first issue. Aside from that, I also attended some seminars scheduled close each date. As far as I’ve known, I’ve been out of the classroom for two straight weeks. That’s a lot to miss.
.Posting in our Blogs is not an easy one. My computer was damaged. My station in the computer lab has a very slow internet connection. To be honest, I'm an impatient person when it comes to internet connection. I easily get upset so never in my 4th year life that I'd used my station in posting in my blog. Sacrifice is really needed here. I went to computer shops and go home very late at night just to do these things. It's not an easy task but then, I still learned something here. Take good care of your computer.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento