Lunes, Oktubre 7, 2013

The discoveries that I have gained/learned is that all about the history of internet and when does our country, Philippines connect in internet. I also discover the electronic mail or what we called E-mail that Queen Elizabeth who’s one who sent in 1976 in United Kingdom. And I also discovered the major components of an internet and more.
      The problems/challenges that I have encountered in first quarter was how to make my BLOGGER. Because at first when Ma’am Vera Cruz told us to make our blogs then there’s a question running against my mind. I think that “blog? How could I make my blogs? When I don’t know that account?” when that question appear to my mind. I’m already nervous because I’m not yet familiar with the internet and its uses, but suddenly Ma’am gave us a title and an idea on how could we make our blog and that’s the time I said to myself “tanan.” I said to myself, “nagdaras met gayam.”

      That’s how could I face the challenge and survive in the first grading.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento